Thursday, May 17, 2012

More Beanbags

After a few suggestions, I've tried a new style for the therapeutic beanbags.  This isn't to replace the larger beanbags I posted; I just like variety. I found some waterproof material and changed the shape to 10x14". This bag is filled with popcorn rather than beans.

I also added two pockets to one side in case kids want to put their hands or other treasures in them.




The material has a soft almost slick texture without being slippery. The yellow pockets are simply broadcloth, not waterproof.

I also found this great Buzz and Woody material on sale, so I couldn't resist! Here's another 18x18 beanbag.




I have 4 10x14" bags available at $25 each plus shipping.

I can make a few of the Buzz and Woody bags in different sizes. The basic price of the 18x18" is 2 for $45 plus shipping.  I'd like to make these as custom as possible, so please contact me for other sizes or questions

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave a comment, inquiring about a project idea, I should get an email; but you can also email me directly: cristymakesandbakes (at) gmail (dot) com.
Have a grand day!