Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Easter Dress

This year I had everything all planned for my daughter's Easter dress. I even gave myself plenty of time. And then, it happened. My machine stopped working properly. Aargh.

However, I'm happy to say that it was an easy fix, and I have finally finished the Easter dress.





Months ago I found a skirt at Goodwill in this great blue and brown that I knew would some day become a little girl's dress. Can't beat $1.75 for material for a dress!





The dress and bottom border are separated by pink jumbo rick rack.





I love little bloomers! Simple brown dressed up with jumbo pink rick rack along the leg.





Pictures with the model to come soon!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave a comment, inquiring about a project idea, I should get an email; but you can also email me directly: cristymakesandbakes (at) gmail (dot) com.
Have a grand day!