Sunday, April 29, 2012

Easter Dress With Model

And the Easter dress was finally worn this morning!

We were amazingly early in getting ready this morning, maybe because the kiddos woke up at 6:30am, but that's neither here nor there at this point.

Anyway.  Doesn't she look cute!  I realize that sounds like a question, but it's really a statement.


She was watching for trains, but didn't quite have the best point of view.



I got her a chair, and she could see much better!


Pattern:  Simplicity 4243
Available sizes:  XXS (up to 7lbs), XS (7-13 lbs), S (13-18 lbs), M (18-21 lbs), L (21-24 lbs)

If you're interested in this style of dress, contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave a comment, inquiring about a project idea, I should get an email; but you can also email me directly: cristymakesandbakes (at) gmail (dot) com.
Have a grand day!