Monday, October 29, 2012

Just Because

Sometimes you just need to bake.  Knowing that we wouldn't eat a whole cake, I thought cupcakes would be more appropriate and easy to share.  First time to make cupcakes in my new oven, and well, I guess I need more practice.  

They tasted great, but um, I don't think cupcakes are supposed to have little gnome-like caps.  Obviously filled some of the cups too much, but I'm curious why they cooked over to the side.  Oh well, practice makes progress.



And I don't think my taste testers would mind more testing in the future.



And this is how cupcakes look after being iced with the help of 2 year old.  I do think we need a bigger tip.


You can't go wrong with chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave a comment, inquiring about a project idea, I should get an email; but you can also email me directly: cristymakesandbakes (at) gmail (dot) com.
Have a grand day!